Sunday, March 20, 2011

The OTHERSide Cafe, Boston

This is my latest vegan friendly find!!!! Located right off the Hynes Convention Center T stop at the west end of Newbury Street its really a gem in the rough. This cafe and beer bar has such a great feel and is totally hip!  Featuring one of the best beer menus I have seen in Boston this place can feed all your friends.  They offer vegan, raw, and carnivore options, making it perfect for groups of friends.  I ordered the California wrap with tempeh and a salad....it was fabulous. Their ingredients are super fresh and their prices are affordable.  I have heard they have an amazing brunch too, I plan to try it out once the weather gets a little warmer as they have outdoor patio seating!!!  I can't wait to introduce my friends to this funky spot!

1 comment: