Saturday, October 8, 2011

Breakfast in Breckenridge


While in Colorado last weekend I found this great little place for breakfast called Clint's!! This gem is perfect for dining with a group of friends....I'm definitely coming here this winter.  Upstairs is the coffee shop.  They offer lots of dairy free alternatives like soy, almond, and rice milk.  I am overly appreciative of coffee shops that offer almond milk because it is my absolute favorite.  When it comes to food, downstairs there is a little cafe.  They have a great selection of bagels and they make amazing bagel sandwiches.  You can get homemade oatmeal and dried fruit coconut granola!  I got the granola with fresh banana and almond milk. It was sooooo good. So, if you make it to Breck any time soon you must go to Clint's!


No comments:

Post a Comment