Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Chocolate Almond Butter

I have always been a big fan of nut butters, especially almond butter.  Justin's Almond Butter is by far the best I have found.  I comes in convenient single serving packets, which are ideal for hiking, skiing, camping, or any other activity as you may find the need for easy travel almond butter.  Justin's also makes peanut butter.  Their nut butters come in original, maple, and honey.  And now they have chocolate!!!! Now typically would not have bought chocolate almond butter had I seen it in the store, but it came to me by mistake, so I figured I'd give it a try.  Let's just say, chocolate almond butter on an orange or apple it an amazing dessert!!!! I suggest this to anyone with a sweet tooth that is trying to cut out chocolate bars.

Lunch time dessert while skiing this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment