Monday, February 21, 2011

Brunch at Life Alive

After the amazingly warm weather last week it was such a bummer to wake up to snow this morning.  But I did get to sleep in this morning and am going to be spending next week in Costa Rica with a short stint in Florida with Grace and Levi, so I really cannot complain.  However, again while it is a holiday, because of the lovely weather this winter in Boston I have a make up day at school today, meaning I have class from 1-8 PM, yuck!  So I figured the best way to get this day going is with a good breakfast.  And what would be better then smoothies and granola (the crunchy hippie) from Life Alive, well nothing. So while this day is cold and snowy and I'm forced to sit in class on a holiday I cannot complain.  I had an super yummy banana smoothie with almond milk and shared an amazing bowl of granola with dried fruit and fresh apples!!!


After brunch I hit Ame Wren's lunch time power yoga class for a little extra lovin....such a perfect day!!!
(**Special thanks to my partner in crime....such a good morning).

No comments:

Post a Comment