Sunday, April 17, 2011

Parigi- Dallas


After our amazing fun filled day Blake and JP were so sweet to take me out to dinner at Parigi, one of their most favorite restaurants. I was so excited because I had heard such great things about this restaurant from Blake's friends.  This little jewel of a restaurant is appropriately hidden under an unassuming white arch.  I use the word appropriately because the food is so good that you need a reservation if you are going here for dinner, thus its hidden location is probably best. Blake knew I would love this place because of its reputation for using sustainable foods and partnering with local farms.  The front of the menu lists exactly which farms they source from and allows for an exquisite, always changing, seasonal menu.  The atmosphere is sophisticated and trendy yet comfortable.  They have an amazing patio and a cozy bar.  I ordered a pomegranate martini to start, only after I saw how delicious Blake's looked!  For an appetizer I got the olive and sun dried tomato tapenade.  And for dinner I had the smokey wild mushroom capellini. I even indulged and had some of their signature dessert-  the glob.  Its a must try!  The entire evening was amazing as expected.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment