Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Antioxidant Salad

Last night I cooked for two amazing friends, Goldie and Michael.  Both are vegetarian and people I consider to have high standards for what they put in their bodies.  Thus, I pulled out my favorite unique recipes in order to impress.  I made my favorite green miso soup (April 2011) and an amazing salad full of antioxidant filled ingredients. Goldie made some black rice with coconut oil.  Then to finish the evening Michael brought Coconut Bliss for dessert!


Ingredients
handful arugula
handful sunflower sprouts
1/3 avocado
1/4 cup edamame
1/4 cup blueberries
2 oz pomegranate glazed salmon
2 oz pomegranate glazed tofu
pomegranate vinaigrette

Method- Super Simple
Brush salmon and tofu with pomegranate vinaigrette and bake for 20 mins at 350 degrees.  Toss the remaining ingredients in a bowl and top with the salmon and tofu!

No comments:

Post a Comment