Thursday, December 23, 2010

Play Time

So as a part of my finals recovery I have been treating myself to some amazing Colorado skiing and hiking.  The first day I was home I headed up to Copper Mountain where the snow was amazing.  Torin and Loren were great ski buddies in our quest for the best powder stashes, of which we found many.  It was a little cold and windy but totally worth the cold fingers. The next day I was lucky enough to get to ski ten inches of  fresh powder in Steamboat with my dad.  The tree skiing in Steamboat is one of a kind and you can usually find fresh powder lines into the late morning and early afternoon. The third day I was home I hiked up Emerald Mountain and took this photo of the mountain.  The sun was shinning the entire time which felt great considering the lack of sunlight I get Boston.
Copper Trees

Fun Toy I Wanted to Steal

Copper Bowl

Steamboat Trees

View From Emerald Mountain

No comments:

Post a Comment