Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Small Piece of Heaven- Siena Farms Year Round

As many of you know my favorite restaurants in Boston are Oleana and Sofra.  These fantastic restaurants are owned and operated by the amazing Chef Ana Sortun, wife of Siena Farms owner Chris Kurth.  I am a regular of the Sienna Farms tent at the Copley and Harvard Square farmers markets, however the farmers markets are not year round. But, I just found out that Siena Farms is opening a farm shop TOMORROW, in the South End! (Between the Butcher Shop, Stir, and B&G Oysters) I cannot begin to express my excitement. The new shop will offer flowers, hand picked produce from regional farms, and prepared foods- some from Sofra! So, although the farmers markets are packed up for the winter you can now get local fresh produce year round!

http://www.sienafarms.com/farmstore.php

No comments:

Post a Comment